Free Face Mask
You can't afford to buy a mask to protect yourself and your family? Get a free mask that was donated by a friendly human.
Handmade reusable double-layer quality cotton face mask with a filter pocket. Made of 100% OecoTex100-certified cotton - in part GOTS-certified organic, in part recycled. Some of the main fabric (outer layer), like logwood batik, was dyed by me using botanical dyes.
- Olson mask (designed by hospital staff) in different sizes from 3 years to adult.
- Modified Olson mask with extra chin piece for people with larger jaws/chins or beards.
- All masks have a filter pocket,
- a nose wire, and
- extra-soft cotton cords to tie around your ears for individual fit.
- Washable at 60°C (you can also wash them at 95°C, but that might leach some colour).
- As long as I can keep getting my hands on pm2.5 filters, I'll add one of them to each adult-sized and teen-sized mask - free of charge (the filters don't fit the smaller sized masks).
Alternative filter materials are tissue paper, vacuum cleaner bag, or any type of HEPA filter. However, the masks also work without an additional filter. If you are adding a filter to your child's mask, please make sure that your child can breathe easily, even when they are running around doing crazy things.
SHIPPING: Standard logistics to the US and Australia are overloaded. DHL currently offers only Premium shipping to these countries.
Due to hygiene reasons, all mask sales are final and cannot be returned.
Disclaimer: These face masks are not certified medical equipment, and are not meant to replace surgical face masks or N95 filtration masks. But while N95 masks are the ideal PPE (personal protective equipment) for hospital staff, homemade masks can be used in their absence and as a measure of last resort.